Those ideas of APJ Abdul Kalam who can achieve success
Today is the fourth death anniversary of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, popular in
India and loved by children. He was born on October 15, 1931 in Rameshwaram in
Tamil Nadu. Four years ago, on July 27, he passed away in Shillong, Meghalaya.
Here he went to give a college lecture. Famous scientist Abdul Kalam was giving
lectures at IIM Shillong, when he suffered a heart attack, he was taken to the
hospital in the funeral, but the doctors of the regret did not save him.
At 83, he said goodbye to the world .. Their thoughts used to communicate
inspiration among the youth. Know here some of Dr. Kalam’s ideas, who can
overcome our problems and many things can be achieved in life-
- We all do not have the same talent, but the opportunities to develop
their talents are equal to everyone.
- Should not be rested after the first success, because if we fail for the
second time, then all will say that the first breakthrough came from fate.
- The misery comes into the life of all, in the days of misery, all the
patience is examined. If you work patiently in times of sadness then bad times
can be overcome soon.
- If the determination to succeed is strong then failure can not dominate us.
- It is necessary to see dreams, but it can not be achieved only by dreaming.
Most importantly, set a goal for yourself in life.
- We all do not have the same talent, but the opportunities to develop their
talents are equal to everyone.
- The importance of pleasures in life is understood only when these pleasures
meet after passing through troubles.
- Thinking is capital, Enterprise is the way, hard work is the solution.
- Confidence and hard work are the best medicine to kill the disease
called failure. It will take you a successful person.